The AR-536 is designed for lawmen, military personnel, and competitive shooters who want additional range from a compact, fast-acquisition optic.
The rotary, 10-position power selector allows quick changes from red to green powered reticle, or clear, crisp black reticle when power is off. With five red and five green power levels, all lighting conditions can be quickly matched. A CR2032 battery powers the reticle.
The Ballistic CQ™ reticle features holdover dots good out to 600 yards. They work best with 5.56 or 7.62 ammunition.
Picatinny rails allow piggybacking of additional sights, lasers or lights. The entire, rugged design is backed by the Burris Forever Warranty™ .
The perfect AR Scope for quick target aquisition, coupled with a bit more range.
The Ballistic CQ reticle was developed for competitive shooting, law enforcement, and military applications.
- Fast and accurate
- Ideal for close-range tactical applications
- Perfect configuration for MTAC™ Riflescope 1-4x24mm and MTAC Riflescope 1.5-6x42mm models
- Circular center for ultra-fast engagement at close distances
- Smaller reticle dots provide trajectory compensation out to 600 yds. for 5.56 and 7.62 cartridges
- Illumination reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and increases accuracy when the target is dark